Careers at Cegos
Cegos is committed to developing people and businesses to empower them to succeed.
Like most big companies, we have corporate values. Ours are based on ‘engagement, agility and sharing’. This means we’ll listen to you. We’ll be flexible. We’ll help you achieve your goals. And we’ll be passionate – about your work, about ours, and about our partnership.
Account Manager for Learning & Development Consultancy
Cegos, Europe’s leading professional training provider, is looking for experienced and ambitious Account Managers to sell Cegos Learning and Development solutions to existing clients and to develop new clients.
Cegos has been training people for a long time – since 1926, in more than 40 countries. We’ve helped thousands of businesses be better.
We pride ourselves on understanding the challenges our clients face; we offer training that gets real results fast.
We offer best-in-class learning solutions from classroom and blended training to virtual classroom and a complete range of digital learning options.
About the role
This is a key role to help us grow our business. We are looking for someone with the skills, experience and commitment to join our existing team and help us develop our business by selling our range of learning and development solutions to new and existing clients.
This is a full-time position. Although you will be based in our Bracknell office you will also travel widely in the UK spending time in clients’ offices and training centres.
- Generating new business sales, developing your network and owning new business from initial contact through to on-going business
- Creating and executing account plans to deliver against annual KPIs and joint Cegos/client objectives
- Project managing teams and stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of projects within a portfolio of domestic and international clients
- Liaising regularly with the client and the Cegos Operations Team to build strong relationships, to ensure CRM systems are up to date and the client receives excellent service from the whole Cegos team
Skills and experience
- Significant experience managing and developing client accounts from SMEs to FTSE 100 companies
- Consultative selling skills and experience of developing new business
- Proven track record of fostering exceptional client relationships
- Excellent account and project management skills
- Experience of selling a full range of Learning & development solutions to Director/VP level contacts
- Expertise working across a variety of digital platforms e.g. CRM, LMS etc.
- Team player
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong MS Office capability
What’s on offer?
£35k pa + commission based bonus scheme + benefits.
We pride ourselves on offering a friendly place to work in bright, modern offices in central Bracknell. The office environment is very important to our success and it is supportive and based on mutual respect. It is essential that anyone joining the team is comfortable working for a small company where mutual support is key to its success.
How to apply
If you are interested in joining us then please send your CV and a covering email to email@example.com. We would also like you to send a short (2 – 3 mins) video explaining why you would love to work for us.
No agencies please.