At Cegos we are committed to developing people and businesses to empower them to succeed.
Like most big companies, we have corporate values. Ours are based on ‘engagement, agility and sharing’. This means we’ll listen to you. We’ll be flexible. We’ll help you achieve your goals. And we’ll be passionate – about your work, about ours, and about our partnership.
Careers at Cegos – Current vacancies
Client Administrator for Learning & Development Consultancy
Cegos, Europe’s leading professional training provider, is looking for an experienced and ambitious client administrator to support Cegos in providing Learning and Development solutions to existing clients and to support projects for new clients.
Cegos has been training people for a long time – since 1926, in more than 40 countries. We’ve helped thousands of businesses be better.
We pride ourselves on understanding the challenges our clients face; we offer training that gets real results fast.
We offer best-in-class learning solutions from classroom and blended training to virtual classroom and a complete range of digital learning options.
About the role
This is a key role to help us provide world class customer service. We are looking for someone with the skills, experience and commitment to join our existing team and help us provide the quality and continuous improvement to wow our customers new and old.
This is a full-time position. Based in our Bracknell office.
- Receive and handle all forms of client enquiry, quickly, courteously and with a positive and professional manner.
- Produce high quality Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents for both client and internal use.
- Set up e-learning and social learning pathways for our clients including launching and tracking our diagnostic tools such as 360 feedback reports etc.
- Strictly follow the sales to invoice process and provide accurate and timely management information.
- Provide administration support for key accounts including: planning and liaison for programmes with Account Manager and client.
- Keeping accurate, up to date documentation for account planning, management information provision and in line with our policies and procedures.
- Liaise with suppliers in order to schedule client work logistics and finance
- Have knowledge of products/project strands/clients and be responsible for sharing knowledge as appropriate.
- Ensure course evaluations are issued/collated and reported
- Responsible for ensuring training folders, materials, exercises and course materials build lists are produced and updated in accordance to our knowledge management process.
- Ensure all necessary materials distributed in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Coordinate the writing of new training programmes and material with associate trainers to ensure consistent format.
- Ensure the maintenance of SharePoint is kept up to date and only current material is distributed. Ensure we meet our Quality Standards for Development
Skills and experience
- Enthusiastic, professional and courteous with clients and colleagues, able to work under pressure
- Gets things done, is positive, has drive and seeks continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills to portray confidence, trust and professionalism
- Excellent organisational skills
- Plenty of drive and self-motivation
- Team player
- Excellent MS Office capability
What’s on offer?
£20k pa + benefits.
We pride ourselves on offering a friendly place to work in bright, modern offices in central Bracknell. The office environment is very important to our success and it is supportive and based on mutual respect. It is essential that anyone joining the team is comfortable working for a small company where mutual support is key to its success.
How to apply
If you are interested in joining us then please send your CV and a covering email to email@example.com. We would also like you to send a short (2 – 3 mins) video explaining why you would love to work for us.
No agencies please.