At Cegos we are committed to developing people and businesses to empower them to succeed.
Like most big companies, we have corporate values. Ours are based on ‘engagement, agility and sharing’. This means we’ll listen to you. We’ll be flexible. We’ll help you achieve your goals. And we’ll be passionate – about your work, about ours, and about our partnership.
Careers at Cegos – Current vacancies
The Account Manager role reports to the Head of Sales and holds responsibility for driving new business sales, developing their network and increasing revenue within an existing client base.
Cegos UK, a fast-growing training and development company (part of Cegos Group), is looking for an energetic, driven and personable Account Manager. We are seeking a self-motivated and passionate individual with a proven track record to join the sales team and contribute to our continued success. As a fast-paced and responsive business, Cegos requires people who can build strong client relationships and identify new business opportunities. You must possess strong time management skills with the ability to plan ahead. If you’re up for a challenging and rewarding role with opportunities to develop and learn – apply below.
Sales and Delivery Performance
New Business 80%
- Achieve a personal target agreed and set with the Head of Sales
- Cold call new clients and prospects to raise awareness of Cegos and discuss requirements
- Identify new leads using social selling, convert and then nurture them into long-term clients
- Respond to enquiries by clarifying need, probing for relevant background data, providing relevant information, logging details and following up to advance the sale
- Follow up client or prospect requests with proposals, marketing ‘literature’ and relevant information, on a timely basis
- Proactively pursue elusive clients and prospects and follow up on commitments when promised
- Prepare effective and compelling sales proposals and presentations
- Support the marketing effort where required, such as representing Cegos at networking events
- Agree allocation of training work for new clients which best meets the client’s needs and Cegos business targets
- Achieve a growth target for existing client base agreed and set with the Head of Sales
- Regularly keep in touch with clients once established to strengthen and maintain an on-going relationship
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company objectives
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Increase network of contacts within existing client base in order to upsell and cross sell Cegos products
- Be accountable and take ownership of existing client base in allocated sectors
- Actively seek opportunities for cross-sales
- Work independently and with the Global Sales Manager to agree account strategy
- Maintain account sales revenue and grow accounts 20% YOY
Other core Responsibilities
- Maintain records of all sales activity on the database as well as records to meet measurement requirements
- Complete weekly commitment sales KPIs set by the Head of Sales
- Fully brief product and operation teams with accurate and timely completion of project initiation documents
- Consult others involved in the solution delivery before promising commitments to clients
- Attend client meetings with the Head of Sales, SMEs or other members of Cegos UK
- Duties may at times involve assisting other departments when required
Contribute to the success of Cegos UK
- Playing a positive and supportive role in the sales team
- Complying with processes and company rules
- Acting with and providing clarity and energy within Cegos UK
- Representing the company externally e.g. at networking events, conferences and exhibitions etc.
- Clear and timely communication with others in the Cegos business
Key competencies and skills required
- Excellent team player
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skillse
- Excellent sales track record in Learning and Development
- Professional attitude with hard working nature
- Enthusiastic, professional and courteous with clients and colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adept at building client relationships
- Strong project management
- Leading and managing client accounts
- A passion for delighting the customer and a client mind-set
- A learning ethos, seeking and being receptive to feedback while always looking for ways to develop
- Aligned with the Cegos values
How to apply
If you are interested in joining us then please send your CV and a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would also like you to send a short (2 – 3 mins) video explaining why you would love to work for us.
No agencies please.