Cegos Asia Pacific conducted this survey to gauge how far organisations across the region were dealing with the need to transform and how they were implementing future-ready infrastructure within the workplace.
They received almost 2,000 responses over three months, from HR, business and learning professionals in multinational companies operating across Asia Pacific (Australia, New-Zealand, India, China, Hong Kong, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam).
8 conclusions that came out of the survey results
- Organisations must actively embrace digital disruption
- Senior management should promote an innovation culture, leading by example
- Management must be proactive as well as reactive to rapid change
- Worker flexibility is the way forward, with a strong correlation to business success
- Remote collaboration and communication skills cannot be ignored
- There is an urgent need to refocus training on the future of work
- Change is crucial for the future health of your business
- The biggest challenges of business transformation
All in all, the key finding is that leaders and managers across the APAC region must do more to embrace technological advances and inspire a culture of innovation, a change mindset and new ways of working. Otherwise, they risk falling behind their competitors.
Cegos Group is proud to sponsor cutting-edge research that helps organisations navigate the waters of an uncertain future. We trust you find food for thought within these pages.
Learn more about Cegos’ award winning global L&D solutions