This recognition reflects our commitment to help companies boost the transformation of their L&D offering, process & organisation.
This year, impacted by the COVID 19 health crisis, outsourcing was able to confirm its advantages for L&D players:
- Flexibility: thanks to the adaptability of the devices and services offered
- Quality: thanks to a management system focused on service levels (SLA)
- Gains: thanks to a great reactivity and adaptability of the proposed solutions (remote mutation, applications for public funds, etc.).
By selecting Cegos, Training Industry recognises:
- Our industry visibility, innovation, and impact
- Our capability to deliver multiple types of training services
- Our global reach and growth potential
“This year’s Top 20 Training Outsourcing Companies are an exceptional group of organisations that offer innovative approaches to providing content development, training administration, training delivery and technology management services,” said Ken Taylor, president of Training Industry, Inc. “These companies integrate best-in-class point solutions to develop comprehensive, engaging learner experiences that drive the outcomes the business needs.”
“The companies on this year’s Training Outsourcing Top 20 list are leaders in outsourcing training,” said Danielle Draewell, market research analyst at Training Industry, Inc. “Cegos’ innovations simplify the L&D professional’s job and enhance training delivery solutions with administration services.”
Training Industry, Inc.
Training Industry, is the largest source of information for training decision makers. It establishes a Top 20 organizations in the most important training areas, to help professionals identify the best and most innovative providers for training-related services and technologies. Training Industry publishes news, articles, webinars and studies for training professionals, and offers free recommendations for anyone seeking a provider for training solutions or services.