In June, Cegos Group unveiled the results of its 2018 international survey.
The 2018 survey polled 2,227 employees and 316 HR & Learning Directors, all working in private-sector companies with 50+ employees across five countries: France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK.
Key findings at a glance
Technological developments and their impact on the management of human resources:
- 89% of European employees think that technological developments could change the content of their work
Strategic skills for the future:
- 49% Flexibility and adaptation
- 45% Learning to learn
- 41% Efficient organisation of work
Professional training: perception and usage
- 53% of European employees would be willing to finance part of the cost of their training
- 79% of European employees would be willing to take training outside of their work time
PDF copy of the brochure
Cegos Group partners with organisations across +50 countries in order to help them solve their exponential L&D challenges.