How many days do you spend buzzing around the office, multi-tasking and spinning too many plates? Even if it’s just occasionally, days like these put stress hormones to work. And that’s no good to anybody.
For many professionals, being ultra busy is simply a fact of life. But there is a surprisingly simple way to wind down and get back to some semblance of normality.
Music, especially the right kind, alters your mood and helps you shift to a positive mind-set. So if you’re up to your eyes in work, or simply want some much-needed time out, take a breather and then play some background tunes to keep spirits high.
It will work wonders for your health, too.
If you’re looking for some inspiration, our Cegos music maestros have come up with a playlist of relaxing music. So get over to iTunes, Spotify or whatever other music app you use, and get ready to chill.
Music to make you relax
- Chicane ‘Offshore’
- The Commodores ‘Easy’
- London Grammar ‘Hey Now’
- Michael Bublé ‘Feeling Good’
- Ed Sheeran ‘Photograph’
- Enya ‘Watermark’
- Massive Attack ‘Blue Lines’
- The Carpenters ‘Close to You’
- The Script ‘Breakeven’
- Aloe Blacc ‘I Need a Dollar’
- Eyepennies ‘Sparklehorse’
- Cranberries ‘Linger’
- The Lumineers ‘Ho Hey’
- Passenger ‘Let Her Go’
- Damien Rice ‘Cannonball’
- Paul Weller ‘Wild Wood’
- Cold Play ‘Strawberry Swing’
- Café Del Mar ‘We Can Fly’
- Mozart ‘Canzonetta sull’aria’
- Sheryl Crow ‘If it Makes You Happy’
- Adele ‘Rolling in the Deep’
- Trespassers William ‘Vapour Trail’
- The Feeling ‘Sewn’
A while back, we also compiled a list of music to motivate and boost productivity.