Building sales capability and boosting performance needs focus, clarity and commitment. Add the complexity of operating on a global scale and the impact of the global pandemic and it turns into a real challenge.
Join us to hear how a global organisation rose to the challenge, from design to global roll-out.
Operating in 20 countries across 5 continents, Aptar is the global leader in consumer dispensing, active packaging and drug delivery solutions and services.
Francis Marshall, MD of Cegos UK, and Agnes Nagy, Senior Manager, Corporate Training Management for Aptar Group, will discuss.
- The context for developing the programme
- Supplier selection and the experience of working with Cegos
- Design, development and securing buy-in from key stakeholders
- Delivering the programme across continents
- How the programme has supported Aptar during the Covid crisis
- Measuring the programme’s impact
Join us on February 11th at 12:30 GMT and experience the full story.