Learning Technologies Awards
Arguably the most prestigious and credible awards within the Learning & Development industry in the UK. The awards recognise the commitment, enthusiasm and passion for learning technologies across the world, and to be to be shortlisted is an achievement to be proud of. Finalists are selected by an independent judging panel of experts organised by the eLearning Network. This year they received over 800 entries and Cegos UK is in the final list for the category of Learning Technologies Company of the Year 2018.
Our Award Submission
In July this year, Cegos UK submitted an entry for Learning Technologies Company of the Year.
This particular award recognises learning technologies organisations that have:
- achieved exceptional results within their customers’ organisations as a direct result of the learning technologies content that they have developed.
- made a positive contribution to their service/product offering backed up by solid customer service, account and project management.
When creating our submission, we demonstrated:
- The Cegos story and how we’re embracing digital transformation
- The importance of line manager alignment and how we’re embedding this across all our learning initiatives
- The human touch we provide that is supported by our international reach
Watch our video and read our presentation here
On 10th September the shortlist was released via @LTAwards. We are very pleased to announce Cegos UK have made the final 10. You can see the full shortlist here
An important part of the Learning Technologies Awards is the final presentation, which take place in late September. It is from these that the winners will be selected. The Cegos UK judging panel presentation will take place on 26th September at 11:30. The presentation will last 25 minutes with an additional 10 minutes for questions.
Winners will be announced at the Gala evening on 21st November at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel, London.