In the fast-moving business world, change is inevitable. It can affect people in different ways, both practically and emotionally. Ensuring that both managers and employees are ready for it, understand it, and are equipped to deal with it can bring countless benefits to the workplace – as well as boosting morale.
We offer two versions of our bite-sized Change and Resilience workshop, both lasting between two and three hours, aimed at managers and at employees.
Ideal for situations where effective training is essential, but time is limited, the Change and Resilience course will enable delegates to:
- Understand the emotional impact of change
- Take time away from the workplace to discuss how change might affect them and their colleagues
- Discover tools and techniques to help them build resilience, and help others do the same
- Develop their understanding of the way people communicate
- Recognise the change ‘curve’, and the way people react to it
- Create personal actions to support themselves and colleagues through change
For employees, it will help prepare them for change, show them ways to cope with it, and reassure them that you care about their position. The Change and Resilience courses for managers also include enhanced skills training to allow them to not only deal with change themselves, but to introduce it and manage it within their teams.