What is covered?
This course will explain and demonstrate the key behaviours that successful teams use to perform at a high level. This combines Patrick Lencioni’s model of teamwork with proprietary Cegos models and the DiSC psychometric tool.
Attendees will learn how differences in personal working styles affect these behaviours and strengthen their working relationships in a strongly interactive workshop. They will gain practical tools to apply in their roles when they return to work.
Is it for me?
- Work in a team which has been formed a few months ago
- Experience difficulties working with some team members
- Would like your team to perform better
Then this workshop is for you.
What will I learn?
After attending the session you will be able to:
- Understand what effective teamwork looks and feels like
- Appreciate how personal differences can help or hinder teamwork
- Enhance your team effectiveness
What does the programme provide?
- Preparatory eLearning using videos to learn and visualise the behaviours
- Two days of experiential face-to-face workshop with your team
- Workbook with key tools and individual reports
- One hour of coaching