It’s not a secret: the world around us is changing rapidly. Disruption is here to stay. The emerging technologies reshape our environment and transform the way we live, interact and work. To keep up with this transformation and to create a better future for the generations to come, we need to change not only the way we perceive the change but also the way we think.
As Albert Einstein once said, “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.”
We would like to invite you to challenge your paradigms and to reinvent the future.
On the 17th of October, Cegos is hosting the Global Business Transformation Summit. In this year’s edition, we will be discussing how breakthrough technologies will impact the way we learn and do business in the future. You will discover innovative learning strategies that will help you transform your organization.
During the event, three international speakers will be sharing their insights on the following topics:
• “Towards Exponential Growth: understanding the future in a world where Technology is exponential and Humans are linear” by Gerd Leonhard, Future Strategist and CEO at The Futures Agency.
• “Human AI Interaction: How Humans and Artificial Intelligence will interact towards a better future” by Manuela Veloso, Head of The Machine Learning Department at Cargenie Mellon University, EUA and Co-Founder of RoboCup.
• “Learning transformation: How learning innovation can impact people and organizations” by Laura Overtone, CEO and Founder at Towards Maturity Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and of the Learning and Performance Institute, UK.
You have two options to join the event:
1. Join Cegos team directly in Lisbon at Lagoas Park Hotel.
2. Watch the conferences in real time via live streaming.
For more information, please visit the Business Transformation Summit pagehttps://www.btsummit-cegos.com/en/