We are honoured to be included for the 7th consecutive year in this prestigious international ranking.
By selecting Cegos, Training Industry recognises:
- Our industry visibility, innovation, and impact
- Our capability to deliver multiple types of training services
- Our global reach and growth potential
This year, impacted by the COVID 19 health crisis, outsourcing was able to confirm its advantages for L&D players:
- Flexibility: thanks to the adaptability of the devices and services offered
- Quality: thanks to a management system focused on service levels (SLA)
- Gains: thanks to a great reactivity and adaptability of the proposed solutions (remote mutation, applications for public funds, etc.).
“This year’s Top 20 Training Outsourcing Companies met the challenges businesses faced during the pandemic and created exceptional learning solutions to continue training initiatives during uncertain times,” said Ken Taylor, president of Training Industry, Inc. “Through best-in-class integrated solutions, these companies created engaging learning experiences for clients around the globe.”
About Training Industry, Inc.
Training Industry is the most trusted source of information on the business of learning. Their authority is built on deep ties with expert contributors who share insights and actionable information with their peers. The Top 20 Training Companies Lists help business leaders find the right training partners. Training Industry presents live events, articles, magazine, webinars, podcast, research, reports and offers complementary referrals to training professionals seeking to source products or services.