For the 7th year in a row, Training Industry selected Cegos among the Top 20 international companies recognised as best leadership training providers . We are very proud to be part of this prestigious selection this year again.
In a world of uncertainty and exponential change, leaders need to adapt quickly and constantly. It is key for them to contribute to their company’s transformation. They help their team understand their role in this transformation and focus on delivering the best customer experience possible. In this context, many companies rely on Cegos to create growth through leadership training. Here are some examples:
• William Grant & Sons, developing leadership skills to equip managers to lead through uncertainty and change
• Navantia, establishing a new leadership model with a change of company culture
• Barilla, developing the engagement and productivity of future managers
By selecting Cegos, Training Industry recognizes:
• The breadth and quality of our program and service offerings
• Cegos’ industry visibility, innovation and impact in the leadership training market
• The company’s client and customer representation
• Cegos’ business performance and growth
“As one of our most competitive and closely watched training sectors, this year’s Top 20 Leadership Training companies showed strategic development toward their leadership offerings,” said Jessica Schue, market research analyst at Training Industry, Inc. “With the ever-evolving training within leadership, these companies constantly adapted and adjusted topic offerings, delivery methods and technology offerings. With a wide range of leadership offerings, these provider organizations created a unique approach to employee motivation, teamwork, emotional intelligence and more to create business leaders of the future.”
About Training Industry, Inc.
Training Industry, the leading research and information resource for corporate learning leaders, prepares the Training Industry Top 20 on critical sectors of the training marketplace to better inform professionals about the best and most innovative providers of training services and technologies.
Cegos Group partners with organizations across +50 countries in order to help them solve their exponential leadership challenges.