Rollout managerial and soft skills courses with high quality in +20 locations yearly - Sony
“We are happy to partner with Cegos as our preferred international supplier for Learning and Development across Europe. Our aim is to ensure a global message across geographies with a common reference and corporate content. We are jointly offering premium quality programmes to our delegates and obtaining excellent satisfaction results, working in various modalities in local language. We have succeeded to consolidate a structured open catalogue offering to all our employees, and also ad hoc content to specific populations in order to respond to all needs and opportunities of our business.”
Susana Simões, Director Learning and Development
Sony Electronics Europe is distributing across Europe consumer and business products under a very strong brand which is synonym of high tech, luxury & comfort.
While spotting the need for developing homogeneous workplace practices & mindset across its service lines, Sony Europe decided to propose the same training courses covering key skills across Europe.
The requirements were to propose an open pan-European catalogue of engaging training courses in different formats (F2F, blended, digital) in the following domains:
- Communication & Interpersonal excellence
- Intercultural awareness
- 7 habits for associates and for managers
- Leading Remote Teams
- Project Management
- Sales & Negotiation
The catalogue was designed to deliver these courses in local languages in UK, FR, DE, ES, HU, PL, GR, IT, NL, CH… We finally have been rolling this out for over 4 years in about 20 different locations each year.
- Average participants satisfaction : 4.61 (scale 0-5).
- Over 30 trainers involved - Delivery in 7 languages
- Sony is exploring to expand this programme to new potential regions and sister companies.
- +5000 learners.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Trustworthy partnership
- High impact & flexible “Global Learning by Cegos” courses:
- Available in most of Sony Europe languages
- Easy to customise
- Delivered by local certified trainers used to working together
- Experience in managing carefully the different aspects of the project at local and regional levels: Sponsors, Participants, Trainers, Logistics, Reporting,