Cegos wins coveted Brandon Hall silver award for Best use of social collaborative learning
Orange – one of the top telecom operators in Europe & Africa – and Cegos win the Brandon Hall silver award within the Best use of social collaborative learning category for the “#laRucHeDigitale” (digital HR hive) training programme.
The objective of the #laRucHeDigitale project, is to foster digital transformation among HR professionals, before rolling it out to all managers and staff.
The training programme aims at helping HR professionals to:
• Be aware of Orange’s digital strategy and of its impact on the activities, competences & mindset.
• Explore HR trends in the digital age.
• Challenge their practices against strategic competences like: agility, innovation, collective knowledge and collaboration.
• Imagine their tomorrow job and activities.
• Experiment one of their tomorrow competence.
Cegos teams have created a specific and innovative blended social learning curriculum which:
• Stimulates the HR professionals to enter Orange digital revolution by practicing digital learning.
• Illustrates, through the learning modality, some of the impacts & changes of the digital shift expected at company & personal levels – learning to learn permanently, at any time anywhere, collaboratively.
• Is open based on voluntary enrolment.
• Enables each learner to personalise their learning experience (topic, timeline, learning modality preference).
• Is permanently enriched and adapted from class to class.
So far, over 350 HR professionals have taken the course. The training programme is still running with the ultimate objective to train 23 job fields, representing 4,300 professionals worldwide.